Saturday, July 22, 2017

A Very Positive Reception at Queen's House Retreat

Yesterday I attended a meeting at Queen's House Retreat Center in Saskatoon.

Last week a couple of ladies dropped in to see us here at "G-G's Gallery & Gifts" at Manitou Beach. For those of you that have been following, you will know that this is the seasonal business that my wife Sharon and I have been running for 9 years now. The ladies were excited to meet us and shared the germ of an idea... that I should rekindle my connection with Queen's House Retreat... just to see what might happen.

I started to think about that and decided that yes, I would set up a meeting.

Well! It was a wonderful, inspiring half an hour!

I guided the Director and the Program Director through my mural-painting portfolio and also read a few select passages from my 1st book "Dancing with Rejection: A Beginner's Guide to Immortality".

I was informed that Queen's House is especially dedicated to the "Trinity" and also to the stewardship of the Earth. These two salient fact sat very well with me, as the themes have loomed large in my artistic journey.

"Earth Angel" is my gift to all my fellow humans...
Suffice to say, my meeting at Queen's House was "pregnant with possibility". In the meantime, I have another large (100' x 12') mural to paint this summer...so that means I will be busy with that (and life in general) until the fall of '17. 

Stay posted, the creative fun is still going full-steam!

About the Artist:                       
To Read More, Please Visit www.mrgaudet.com







2 comments:

  1. I love it when blessings of synchronicity happen! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat. I thought it was time to think outside the box, like the good ol' days.

    ReplyDelete